Firm Overview – Merideth Nagel, P.A.
Specializing in business law, estate planning, probate, guardianships, real estate and more.
Committed to Building Lasting Relationships With Our Clients
If you need a lawyer, you deserve someone committed to you, who considers herself a part of your team. Someone with experience, tenacity and compassion, who will fight for you the way you would fight for your own family. You need someone you can trust with any issue, knowing that everything important to you becomes important to us.
I am Attorney Merideth Nagel and I offer a comprehensive range of services to help people like you. I truly enjoy what I do, and with the help of my dedicated staff, I do my best to ensure that you achieve positive outcomes, resolve disputes and protect your future. If you value integrity, ethics, honesty and hard work, please consider the law firm of Merideth Nagel, P.A. My staff and I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you and learn how we can best meet your legal needs together.
My Involvement in the Legal and Local Community
I am a member of various legal and civic organizations that allow me to keep in touch with my community and help improve the quality of life for residents of Lake, Orange, Marion and Sumter Counties. These organizations include:
- Lake County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association
- Orange County Bankruptcy Bar
- National Association of Consumer Lawyers
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Authorized to practice before the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida for the United States District Courts
- Authorized to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- Board of Directors for the South Lake County Chamber of Commerce, Past Chair
- Board of Directors for the Community Foundation of South Lake County, Current
- Board of Directors for the Cornerstone Hospice Foundation, Executive Committee
- Board of Directors for the Lake County Education Foundation
- Board Member, Pig on the Pond, “For the Kids”
- Former member of the Lake County Economic Development Advisory Board
- Leadership Lake County, Class of 2007
- Lake County Inns of Court, 2009
- Wife of the senior pastor of the First Presbyterian Church of Eustis, Bible study
leader and youth and families volunteer
I understand the needs of my clients and have been recognized throughout the legal community for my quality services. If you are facing a complex legal issue, I am here for you.
Contact a Clermont Attorney today!
As your attorney, I will never stop fighting to protect what is most important to you. To schedule an initial strategy session with one of our attorneys, call 352-394-7408 or fill out free case evaluation form today. We can help you immediately.